Sunday, December 19, 2010

Ugh. Why did I start again?

Over the weekend I regretted starting to blog again. A person that I mentioned in the 'Cruse of the engagement ring blog,' somehow stalked and found my blog. I have NO idea HOW because she isn't on my Facebook. I ended up getting annoying texted messages demanding I call her and all this. SO I put a block on her phone number from calling or texting my phone, I also got rid of that blog {That was in the heat of the moment, I regret deleting it now}. Then I changed my settings on my blog. So hopefully that all works.
Ugh! I didn't even use names and she still found it. So weird. It had to have been someone that knew the story and then went ahead and told her gave her the link and so on. Ugh who cares. It's just annoying.
I like to think that a blog you can type what your feeling like a journal. It's just annoying when someone takes things so seriously sometimes.
Ugh. But right now. I am so thankful that friend isn't a part of my wedding party. For the past few months I've had a first hand look at her true colors and it's sad. I really thought she was a good friend of mine, but she wasn't......
It just hurts. How do you 'KNOW' when someone is really your friend these days? People seem to be so mean and just horrible towards you but when your face to face with them they act like your 'best friend.' I wish there was red-alert buttons that went off so you knew when you were getting played. Glad I found out before it was too late!!

2 comments:

  1. HEY! Never, ever be sorry for starting the blog again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Hannah. It's nice to have someone that actually appricates my writing. When I do write I either offend someone, OR they made fun of me for writing {Thats actually WHY I quit.}. It's nice to have someone that genuinely likes when I write...

    ReplyDelete