Thursday, December 16, 2010

Bridezilla Alert!

I remember awhile back someone asked me if I had turned into a 'Bridezilla' yet. You know that crazy Bride that is just down right..Well Crazy! I told that person 'Nah I doubt I will until closer to the wedding." 

How wrong was I! This week I had my first official bridezilla moment. Luckily I didn't trash out at anybody.... But I was getting down right stressed about getting addresses for the save-the-dates & the invites. From my family & Nicks family. I came to the conclusion that Nick said he'd get the ones from his family & I'd worry about my family. It was just far too much stress for me to worry about both. 

I really didn't think I'd ever turn into a Bridezilla. But now I understand those ladies that do. I mean a Wedding is a beautiful day, and every girl dreams of there day. Some come back and say "Eh it's just a wedding." But to every girl that has ever worn a sheet on there head and walked down the hallway with heels and a bouquet of fake flowers it's a day that they want nothing less of perfection. My theory of my wedding day...Is Perfection on a budget. :] 

But I want the day to be perfect. & It will be. I'll have my family, my friends, and my prince charming. And that's all that this Princess needs on her wedding day!

1 comment:

  1. Yeah, planning a wedding is only fun for the first month or two and then it becomes stressful. By the end of it, you probably won't even count this as a Bridezilla moment.

    My Bridezilla moment took place in an airport. I was w/ my mom and sister picking up family members and my aunt flipped that we weren't having a canopy (we'd gotten married outside). She's picked on my the entire day before and when she flipped, I rushed to the bathroom, locking myself in a stall and ugly cried loudly. My sister came in, got me and we left. We went to pay the parking fee and the toll man was helping someone else. We waited and waited, but he was just chatting at them so I leaned over across my sister and started screaming for him to hurry and we needed to get out of there. Finally he took our dollar and we left.

    Overall, I think I learned a lot of what I would do for my next wedding to keep the stress down.

    ReplyDelete