I have so many friends with babies lately. And it seems like every day another one of my friends is pregnant. It gets me so excited! I can't wait to have children and my own little family! People have asked when Nick and I want children and we've talked about 6-12months after we've been married. I'm more on the 6 months area, he's more on the 12.
He is the oldest of three and I'm the youngest of 7. I want to have three kids & Nick only wants two. Nick is OCD about numbers so maybe that'd say why he only wants two. Ha ha ha! Don't ask..He's a weird one!
I really start to wonder though about the kind of parents were going to be. I was brought up in a very strict house hold and I hope I'm not as strict as my parents were. But I don't want to be so laid back that my children are running around getting into any kind of shennanagins on a daily basis! One thing that Nick and I both will teach our children is the value of money. They will have to work for anything they want, not just getting things handed to them. Because both of us had to work for everything we've ever bought and we know the value of money!
So to be upfront I guess i'm actually ready to settle down and have a family..Crazy to think 15 months at the earliest I might be pregnant? That is so crazy to think!! I am so excited and to have a little family!!
No comments:
Post a Comment